The Sales Rep will:
• Visit dispensaries, collectives and other events as required, educating consumers and bud-tenders on our products.
• Conduct tastings for consumers and bud-tenders.
• Pro-actively engage with consumers at dispensaries, collectives, cannabis
• Assist in set up and tear down of event site elements, trade shows
• Be comfortable sharing brand message
• Maintain detailed knowledge of our product lines in order to be a subject
• Present a professional appearance and wear specifically required casual
• Attend mandatory training prior to event activation
• Be on-site on time for training and all event activations
• Basic knowledge of the cannabis/ marijuana industry and the culture
• Familiarity with Cannabis collectives in Los Angeles
• Prior event marketing experience and experience representing brands
• Demonstrated organization and planning skills
• Energetic and confident in engaging with consumers
• Ability to respond under pressure and adapt to changing situations
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work extended hours including on weekends
• Unlimited access to a reliable and insured vehicle
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must hold an active Doctors Recommendation for the use of Medical Marijuana. Regular physical activity may be required, e.g., setting up promotional materials.
INTERESTED? Click here to apply