Our Site: Venice Beach Care Center
Learn The Cannabis Business from the Ground Up!
Patient Consultant Opportunity
An established, Pre-ICO, Proposition-D compliant medical cannabis collective located in Venice, CA is seeking a highly energetic and motivated patient consultant for their active trade floor.
The ideal candidate will have experience in retail sales and preferably experience in legitimate cannabis collective operations, a comprehensive understanding of medical cannabis and its various applications for patients, willingness to learn, and enthusiasm for being part of a fast-paced and tightly knit team. The candidate should be comfortable troubleshooting patient questions and concerns, have meticulous attention to detail, and be personable and honest in all interactions. Excellent verbal communication skills are highly desired.
All interested applicants should click here to send a properly formatted resume and the answers to the following two questions in place of a cover letter. Please attempt to write no fewer than 100 and no more than 250 words in response to each.
1. What is your interest and experience in medical cannabis and cannabis patient consulting?
2. Describe a time when you had a customer/member with a problem or complaint, and what you did to ensure that they remained a client of your store/organization.
– This is a UFCW Local 770 represented storefront
– Some benefits are available
– Candidates must have, or obtain, a patient’s recommendation for cannabis from a qualified doctor
– Reliable transportation and/or proven ability to be on site in advance of work shifts is required.