Our Site: Growth Science Nutrients
Growth Science Nutrients is looking for a motivated individual to be in charge of sales in the North West, with an emphasis on Washington State. We are a newer grow nutrient company that has been primarily been targeting Colorado and Northern California, but we are anxious to begin expanding into the northwest. Take a look at our company at www.growthscience.com
Job Summery: This position is responsible for the sales and marketing of Growth Science in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Montana by building business relationships and increasing product sales. Our initial target will be the 502 grows in Washington State.
• Through visits, calls, texts, emails – communicates directly with growers and explain what separates Growth Science from other brands and how they can directly benefit from using or switching to us.
• Through visits, calls, texts, emails – communicates directly with hydroponic retailers to; have them carry our brand, help train their sales people on how the products work, increase our sales, and improve advertising strategies to help promote the brand in their store.
• Professionally represent Growth Science at trade shows, retailer customer appreciation days, new store openings, and music festivals.
• Help formulate and implement a marketing strategy for the territory that maximizes brand awareness and ROI.
• Provides customer service to retailers and end users troubleshoots and resolves product issues, responds to general technical product questions.
• High School Diploma.
• 1-3 years of sales experience.
• Valid drivers license with clean driving record.
• A reliable vehicle.
• Basic knowledge of cannabis growing.
• Ability to communicate effectively in person, over the phone, or over the Internet.
• Be able to respond back to calls, texts, and emails in timely fashion.
• Have good skills in relationship building.
• Basic computer skills (you must know how to effectively navigate the internet, maintain a business email account, and learn how to use CRM software)
• Expect to travel frequently, with about 80% of travel within Washington State.
Skills that are not required but are very helpful
• Experience with CRM software
• Any knowledge of horticulture, botany, or other plant science.
We will start by taking on a few people as private contractors. They will receive 10% commission on all sales, with no commitments as to hours worked. If you can prove to us that you have what it takes, you will be awarded the position that consists of a 40 hr. workweek with a base pay of $3,200 plus bonuses that should equal $3,200 – $7,500 per month.
Please email your resume along with a letter describing why YOU are the right person for this job to email@example.com This is a sales/marketing job. Sell us on you.