Our Company: NDP Staffing, LLC
Our client is a 502 Retailer looking for a Chief Operating Officer/Store Manager. This leader should be willing to be hands-on and able to work autonomously. If you have exceptional customer service skills, a high degree of integrity, have a passion for Cannabis, and retail management experience; then this could be the right position for you! Previous experience working in the Cannabis Industry is not required for this role.
• Managing all day-to-day operations of the store.
• Opening and closing the store.
• Motivating, Coaching, Training and Mentoring staff.
• Providing continuous leadership throughout the organization.
• Providing exceptional customer service at all times.
• 10 or more years of experience in Retail Operations.
• 6 or more years of experience in Retail Management.
• 6 or more years of experience in People management.
• Previous Inventory Management experience.
• Previous Compliance experience.
• Previous experience working with 1 or more Point of Sale (POS) system(s).
• Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service.
• Working knowledge of and a genuine passion for Cannabis and related products.
• Ability to work Sunday – Saturday with a daily opening time of 10am.
• Ability to sit and/or stand for 10 or more hours in a day.
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds if necessary.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Bachelor’s degree.
Please email resumes to Noah@ndpstaffing.com.
This position is located in Bremerton, Washington. Local candidates only please.