Cultivation Manager (email@example.com) text:::::.(210)460-0973
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing cannabis companies in Alaska. We are seeking an individual to manage our state-of-the-art 5,000 square-foot cannabis cultivation facility. The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for the plants, supervision of cultivation staff, safety/security, environmental controls, regulatory compliance, cultivation training, and other duties with the highest standards of quality and professionalism.
– Manage 5,000 square-foot cannabis cultivation facility with traditional lights, soil medium, and watering with reverse osmosis system.
– Develop written operational standards, policies, and procedures for the cultivation facility.
– Perform cultivation facility tasks including but not limited to cloning, transplanting, vegetation, feeding, nutrient management, defoliation, topping, flushing, foliar feeding, drying/curing, trimming, packaging, waste disposal, and pest prevention.
– Supervise and train cultivation staff.
– Assist with facility management including inventory management (e.g. Metrc), general maintenance, and administration as required.
– Incorporate the use of grow monitoring and reporting technologies.
– Manage cannabis plants, giving each individual plant the attention necessary for the highest quality and production.
– Manage plant scheduling and organization to precisely project all garden needs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep the plants healthy, the facility clean, and the cost per pound low.
– Catalog and analyze each strain from clone to flowering to harvesting.
– Clone and manage vegetation growth phase with the goal of at least 90% success rate.
– Execute preventative maintenance and elimination of all types of mold, powdery mildew, insects, etc.
– Maintain a clean and organized work environment with professional standards.
– Implement excellence in soil growing methods including micronutrients, beneficial bacteria, and optimized nutrient application.
– Understand and apply soil container systems as well as temperature and humidity manipulation in different growth phases.
– Apply expertise in different strains, nutrient requirements, and expected yields to maximize the crop yield while minimizing the cost per pound of production.
– Assist state and local regulators with compliance audits.
– Comply with all human resource policies including confidentiality
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
– Minimum of 5 years of cultivation experience.
– Minimum of 2 years of experience as a cultivation manager with employee supervisory responsibilities.
– Knowledge of and experience with large-scale commercial cultivation operation including nutrient requirements, soil, hydroponics, light requirements, temperature control, humidity requirements, etc.
– Knowledge of and experience with plant diseases, insects, and fungi as well as plant treatment options.
– Capable of and willing to perform manual labor tasks as necessary for the proper management of the indoor cultivation facility.
– Advanced knowledge of cannabis plant properties and genetics.
– Must have strong work ethic, attention to detail, strong communication and leadership skills, and be proactive.
– You must be at least 21 years of age.
– You must NOT have any felony convictions.
– You must be able to obtain an Alaska Marijuana Handler’s Card prior to starting work.
– You must be familiar with the Metrc marijuana tracking software.
– You must have reliable transportation or otherwise be able to get to work as scheduled.
– You must be willing to undergo a background check.
– You must be trustworthy, have a strong work ethic, and have a positive attitude.
– Salary is negotiable based on experience ($65,000 – $85,000 per year)
– Two (2) weeks of paid vacation
– Bonus plan, healthcare insurance, and other benefits coming soon
How to Apply
Candidates that meet the qualifications for the position may submit a cover letter, resume, and references to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Categories: Cultivation and Featured.
Job Types: Full-Time.We ARE the industry leader in CBD and need an experienced Outside Sales Manager to manage our outside sales team to success. We are looking for an industry leader with CBD/MMJ experience managing outside sales commission based reps. We provide a competitive salary, commission, benefits and awesome perks. Must be able to travel outside outside the Office approx 50% of the time and must live in San Diego, CA.
Outside Sales Team Manager Job Summary:
Manages assigned accounts to meet revenue targets across customer base while directing field sales operations to maximize sales and profit objectives. Such activities may include the following as well as other duties as assigned:
-Strategizes, develops, implements, and monitors business goals, operating plans and budgets for top line sales, gross profit growth, and long term growth.
-Implements processes and procedures which facilitate organizational growth and profit objectives.
-Monitors sales levels for assigned region and targets areas for improvement.
-Prepares and monitors annual sales forecast to facilitate achievement of sales goals including P&L reviews.
-Reviews business plans and YTD performance with management.
-Provides coaching to team members and may make sales calls jointly to ensure optimum customer relationships.
-Provides leadership and management direction to assigned territory and sales support staff to include hiring, managing employee performance, training, and salary administration.
-Creates demand for products and services by applying technical market/product expertise.
-Communicate value-added capabilities and services to customers.
-Establishes and coordinates weekly meetings for opportunity and reviews including quarterly business reviews with sales management.
-Maintains current knowledge of products, competitors, technology and customers in assigned product family.